Another year has come and gone. Here’s what have we achieved!
We can’t quite believe that another year has gone by and what a year it has been!
We took a look at some of the data on what we’ve managed to squeeze into 12 months, we’re pretty pleased with ourselves. we’ve been BUSY.
Another year of hard-work and dedication from our team combined with an awesome, loyal and ever expanding client base has meant that we’ve smashed some big goals — achieving what we set out to do and more. As for the future? We’re looking to continue providing and improving GoTo’s multi-modal service to encourage more people to use vehicle-sharing as a regular form of transport that’s affordable, convenient and environmentally friendly.
Here is a quick list of what we have managed to achieve with your help in the past 24 months.
- Successfully provided a multi-modal service with more than 495 vehicles available across Malta & Gozo. Now GoTo scooters are also available to drivers with B category license!
- Our GoTo vehicles have traversed more than 2 million kilometres — imagine, that’s around the world, 50 times.
- Helped save our planet from at least 1,800 tons of CO2 emissions; that’s equivalent to the weight of over 10 Boeing 747s.
- Built a GoTo family of over 14,000 registered customers.
- Helped support NGOs, such as the Malta Red Cross and local councils during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Offered a solution to users to keep social distancing measures in check by travelling solo.
- Donated part of our revenue to Breast Cancer Awareness – revenue generated from ‘Roundtrips to Action for Breast Cancer”.
We could not have made it through this year without you!
May you have a spectacular New Year!
You’re good to go with GoTo.