Picture this. You’re at the wheel of your GoTo car, and you’re almost at your destination. Your journey has been easy, affordable and stress-free, UNTIL you notice that someone has parked their car in the car parking space specifically reserved for GoTo customers. It happens. And we can’t make the signs any clearer. Or maybe the spaces are already innocently full with other GoTo cars from our fleet. So what are your options?
Here's a DO'S and DON'T list that will help you deal with such situations.
Things to DO
- Drive the car to the side of the road, put the car in Park.
- Contact our Customer service team on +356 2268000 or press the “Call” button
which you can find on the right-hand side.
- Let our Customer service team know about your situation.
- Our Customer service team will check if there are any other GoTo parking spaces nearby which are available, if not, they might suggest to park the car in any other legal parking space.
- If the car in the GoTo space is NOT one of ours, take a photo and send it to us via WhatsApp (+356 7906 0924) or email (email@example.com) so that we can inform the Police.
- Our Customer service team will end your trip, and any extra charges will be
Things NOT to do
- Panic or stress; we’ve got you covered.
- Park your vehicle randomly without notifying our team.
- Use your car to nudge the offending vehicle out of the space.
And there you have it. Problem solved! You’re always good to go with GoTo.