Head out to the new normal with GoTo
As restrictions measures are being eased, here at GoTo would like to assure you that the safety and well-being of our customers and team members remains our top priority.
We encourage our users to keep following the recommendations suggested by the World Health Organization and Health Ministry’s latest updates.
Here are some precautions that we recommend our members to follow:
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water before and after using our vehicles. Why? Washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
- Cover your face with your arm (inside part of your elbow) when coughing or sneezing. Why? When someone coughs or sneezes, they spray small liquid droplets from their nose or mouth which may contain virus.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth. Why? Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and can make you sick.
- Open the windows. Why? It helps keeping the vehicles well-ventilated. Poor ventilation affect air quality and can contribute to the spread of disease.
- If you can, ride solo. Why? The virus transmitted through respiratory droplets generated when someone infected coughs or sneezes. Social distancing has been shown to be effective in slowing the spread of infection during many outbreaks in the past.
Whether you need to go shopping, to the beach or back to work, we’ll take you there 😊
Drive safer with GoTo.
Click here to find the nearest vehicle to you.